Because We Believe...in Santa, and the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns, we are a semi-juried diverse group of sculptors, painters and dollmakers who are dedicated to supporting each other in our journey of creating original holiday art.
It has been forever since I have written a post.
Life is busy as always, and I thought summer
would allow me time to get caught up...
And many projects have...
I finally have a website!! Please go check it out!
I will keep it updated with all the links where you can find my creepy
creations!! It will also be ...
More sewing and having fun. I love creating wearable art and unique
clothing is where my path has been taking me. With a show not far away I
need to switc...
Never, in a million years, would I have thought that my beautiful little
corner of the world would ever experience such horrors that have recently
happe...
[image: Wheres Cuomo Flyer]
http://www.fixnyschools.com/ PLEASE SIGN as together we can make a
difference!!!
This is bad, very, very bad. If you have do...
It has been a very cold start to Winter here. It sounds like just about
everyone in the upper US has been freezing for a few months now. We have
been ve...
I am really excited...My friend, Rachel Holt (WoodlandTrinkets) and I will
be hosting a booth at the 2011, Chautauqua in Chillicothe, Mo. in
September, at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
リンクは削除されます
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.